Consultancy Services in the area of Public Affairs and visual communication consultancy, content design and corporate identity development, content creation and graphic design
The European Network of Political Foundations (ENoP) is a cooperation structure, serving as a communication and dialogue tool between the European political foundations and the Institutions of the European Union (EU), as well as civil society actors in the fields of democracy support and development cooperation. Furthermore, the Network provides services to its members to facilitate their participation in the respective programmes of the EU.
The Network counts over 50 member foundations from 23 EU Member States. The members are affiliated to six political party families represented in the European Parliament (Renew Europe, EPP, S&D, ECR, Greens/EFA, GUE/NGL), but are independent in their decision-making and financing of international projects.
The activities of political foundations in the fields of democracy support and development cooperation include public campaigning and awareness raising, advocacy work vis-à-vis political institutions and decision makers in their respective home countries, as well as the EU level. The main focus, however, is on the implementation of democracy support and development projects with local partners in more than 100 developing and transition countries throughout the world.
Since March 2019 ENoP is implementing an EU co-funded action grant, called “Strengthening ENoP as actor in support of democratic and pluralistic societies”.
The current project of enhancing communication efforts both in the area of content and visual communication takes place in the fringes of this Action.
Purpose of the Project
In the scope of the Action, ENoP acts as a services provider for its members, both in executing the projects and serving as a communication platform for members. The purpose of this project is to align and to further develop the existing tools and activities.
The goals should be:
– Update of the visual brand, including rebranding exercise, update of visual elements, implementing the results through existing and future materials.
– Support in creating existing tools engagement and development of new ones, both for members and the public.
– Support in creating a strategic action plan for outreach activities.
Tasks to be performed
LOT 1: Strategy and Content
– Preparation and delivery of a 1-day workshop with the goal of developing a strategic action plan;
– Assessment and evaluation of existing materials and tools in regard to content and presentation;
– Development of new communication and visibility tools.
Updating visual brand: colour, fonts, poster, as well as picture language and illustrations, including a design manual.
LOT 2: Collateral
a) Adapting existing material to updated visual brand, including website, positioning papers, brochures, presentations, posters, business stationary.
b) Ongoing graphic services, including print-ready and web-optimized files, web design, diagrams and graphics, layout processing of text and images. Additional to existing material, design may include reports, papers, posters, brochures, postcards, and others.
c) Services for the provision of copywriting, editing and proof checking. The services shall include adapting the tone and style of different publications as they will vary according to target audience and medium.
- Workshop mid-October 2020 as a kick-off
- Rebranding exercise until end of November 2020
- Adapting existing material until end of 2020
- Graphic and editorial services throughout duration of contract on request
- Strategic support and advice throughout duration of contact on request
Services are to be delivered as from 12 October 2020 until the end of 2020. An extension of contract is possible.
The language for communication and service delivery is English.
Profile and expertise
ENoP is looking for a service provider with the following profile:
- Particular expertise on Public Affairs and communication campaigns
- Profound expertise in policy consultancy and understanding of political processes on European and Member State level
- Full graphic design offer, including web, print, illustrations and stationery
- Full service editorial offering, including editing, copywriting and proof-checking
- Excellent English skills
- Proven record of cooperation with political associations is an asset
Remuneration and other compensations
Remuneration will be done in two lots:
LOT 1: Offer for workshop, rebranding and updating existing material
LOT 2: Hourly rates for additional graphic work on request
Best value for money. The evaluation team will place an average weight of 30% to the price component and 70% to experience and content.
Procedure for expression of interest
Service providers with the above-mentioned profile are kindly invited to send a company deck, outlining their relevant experience, the expected fees for LOT 1 and their expected hourly rates for:
- Consultancy Services
- Graphic Services
The applications shall be sent to Aleksandra Starčević firstname.lastname@example.org by 05 October 2020.