ENoP Capacity-building training on Public Speaking
We have the pleasure of inviting you to the upcoming ENoP capacity-building training on Public Speaking, that will take place online via Zoom from 15:00 to 17:00 (Brussels time) and will be split in 6 different, 2-hour sessions. Each session will address specific aspect of Public Speaking, namely:
- 29 October 2020: Presenting your authentic self
- 5 November 2020: Your intentions, in tension (handling pressure)
- 9 November 2020: Presenting vs Facilitating
- 10 November 2020: Analyzing your audience
- 18 November 2020: Thinking on your feet, being present
- 19 November 2020: Virtual vs Live presentations best practices
You are invited to attend the entire training or a selected session that is of interest to you. However, we encourage you to attend the training in its integrity in order to benefit fully from it. Please indicate in the registration form which session(s) would you like to attend.
NB! Please note that due to the limited number of available spaces for the training, we will apply the “first come-first serve” principle. The training will include practical exercises, which is why the trainer has requested to work with about 15 participants.
Deadline for registrations: 26 October 2020