ENoP Capacity-building training on Public Speaking
We have the pleasure of inviting you to the upcoming ENoP capacity-building training on Public Speaking, that will take place online via Zoom and will be split in 6 different, 2-hour sessions. Each session will address specific aspect of Public Speaking, namely:
- 20 January 2021: Presenting your authentic self
- 21 January 2021: Your intentions, in tension (handling pressure)
- 26 January 2021: Presenting vs Facilitating
- 28 January 2021: Analyzing your audience
- 2 February 2021: Thinking on your feet, being present
- 4 February 2021: Virtual vs Live presentations best practices
You are invited to attend the entire training or a selected session that is of interest to you. However, we encourage you to attend the training in its integrity in order to benefit fully from it. Please indicate in the registration form which session(s) would you like to attend.
NB! Please note that due to the limited number of available spaces for the training, we will apply the “first come-first serve” principle. The training will include practical exercises, which is why the trainer has requested to work with about 15 participants.
Registrations now open.