Purpose of the call
The overall goal of the Action is to further develop and strengthen the ENoP network and ENoP member organisations, with the objectives of:
- Increase acknowledgement of ENoP and its members in development cooperation and democracy support in policy making spheres and processes at national, EU and international level.
- Enhancing and deepening cooperation between ENoP and other relevant networks in the field of development cooperation and democracy support
- Strengthened awareness of the political foundations’ views on relevant policy issues among EU institutions and other stakeholders
In order to achieve that, engagement and outreach have been identified as key elements, particularly closely linked to following indicators:
- Number of relevant stakeholders reached through communication and visibility digital actions
- Number of relevant stakeholders engaging in dialogue and systematic collaboration
As a reflection of this, ENoP is therefore looking for service provider to enhance and to leverage these collaborative efforts in close cooperation with ENoP Secretariat, in order to achieve above-mentioned objectives.
Services to be delivered
The service should include the following elements:
- Expansion the external contacts database and identify new relevant stakeholders for potential cooperation;
- Mapping and analysis of target groups;
- Conception, development and implementation of an integrated strategy of promotion for ENoP publications and events;
- Support for the dissemination of policy papers, strategies, briefings, reports, and other external documents;
- Development of engagement and outreach strategies for targeted groups, including relevant tools and platforms to engage with ENoP members;
- Identification and recommendation of relevant outreach and engagement actions for ENoP members and external stakeholders;
International Day of Democracy 2022
- Oversight of the development of International Democracy Week website in close cooperation with partner organisations;
Branding and Visibility
- Consultation Services;
- Support and guidance for any other relevant services linked to ENoP visibility and outreach actions linked to events and publications.
This list is indicative and non-exhaustive.
Profile and expertise
Consultant should have following expertise and experiences:
- Experience in coherent strategy and effective implementation of public relations, media relations, event management
- Experience in working engagement and outreach strategies, including branding promotion;
- Proven knowledge of EU institutions decision makers, stakeholders and relevant actors in the fields relevant for ENoP;
- Excellent knowledge of development cooperation and democracy support community;
- Excellent communications skills and ability to adapt to different target audiences;
- Experience in conceptualisation, planning and coordination of communication campaigns and integrated communications services
- Experience in working in an international environment will be considered as an asset;
- Excellent oral and written command of English;
Expression of interest
Consultancy companies with the above-mentioned expertise and experience are kindly invited to send offer and CV to Aleksandra Starčević firstname.lastname@example.org by 04 April 2022.
For further details please refer to the full Terms of Reference below: