Background and purpose of the call
Dating back to 2013, International Democracy Week is an annual event organised in the fringes of International Day of Democracy by the European Network of Political Foundations (ENoP), European Partnership for Democracy (EPD), International IDEA, European Endowment for Democracy (EED) and Carnegie Europe.
In the scope of this flagship event, we are looking to engage an expert for the development of a visual identity and website.
Tasks to be performed
The expert is expected to deliver following services:
- Development of the International Democracy Week visual brand;
- Development of the International Democracy Week WordPress website;
- Support with any other branding tasks and website management related to the above-mentioned event.
- Visual identity proposals by 25 April 2022;
- Website development by end of June 2022;
- Graphic and editorial services throughout duration of contract on request;
- Strategic support and advice throughout duration of contact on request.
Profile and Expertise
The service provider should match the following profile:
- Expertise in website development;
- Expertise in visual identity and branding development;
- Full graphic design offer, including web, print and illustrations;
- Excellent English skills;
- Proven record of cooperation with political associations is an asset
Expression of interest
Service providers with the above-mentioned profile are kindly invited to send a company deck, outlining their relevant experience, the expected fees and hourly rates for services requested.
The applications shall be sent to Elka Hubenova firstname.lastname@example.org by 07 April 2022.
For further details please refer to the full Terms of Reference below: